The Conditions of Use below contain information about:
- The User's responsibilities - Copyright and trademark rights - Content - Downloading - Data protection - Links to external websites - ictjob's rights
If you do not agree with the content of these Conditions of Use, please do not visit and do not continue to use the www.ictjob.be website. By continuing to use this website, or by returning to it at any time, you accept these Conditions of Use.
1. The User's responsibilities
- You are solely responsible for the information that you enter on the website. - Please note that the information that you enter on the system must not contain information about illnesses, pregnancy, your ethnic origins, your political opinions or your membership to a political party, your religious or philosophical beliefs, your membership to a trade union or your sexual orientation. - Before sending any attachments, you must make sure that they do not contain any viruses or worms. - Make sure that you are not submitting any information that is illegal, defamatory or libellous to the ictjob.be website. - Before submitting any personal information for reference purposes, you must make sure that you have obtained the prior written consent of the individual(s) concerned.
2. Copyright and trademark rights
ictjob.be contains data (photos, logos, images, graphics, text, etc.) which is protected by copyright and trademark rights. For this reason, it is strictly prohibited to copy, download, distribute, rent or sell, all or any part of this website.
3.1 ictjob does not accept any responsibility for the content of job postings submitted by employers and/or recruiters, as well as the content of the profiles and CVs of registered candidates in our database.
3.2 ictjob cannot guarantee that all the information published by third parties on the ictjob.be website is up-to-date at any given time, or that it does not contain any errors. Consequently, ictjob does not accept any responsibility if any of the information published by third parties on the ictjob.be website is incorrect or incomplete.
Downloading any information from ictjob.be is done at your own risk. ictjob will not be held responsible for any damage caused by viruses or worms following any downloads from the ictjob.be website.
5. Data protection
ictjob uses various security systems to protect your personal details. Nevertheless, ictjob cannot guarantee that unauthorised third parties cannot access your personal details and use them illegally.
6. Links to external websites
ictjob.be may contain links to other websites over which ictjob has no control. ictjob would like to point out that these websites may have different conditions of use and a different privacy statement from those of ictjob. Consequently, ictjob will not accept any responsibility for the content of these sites.
7. ictjob's rights
7.1 ictjob can, at any time and without prior warning, choose to change, delete or update: - the provisions of these Conditions of Use, - any information on the ictjob.be website, - certain services.
7.2 ictjob invites you to look at these Conditions of Use regularly, and to be aware of any changes.
7.3 Please note that ictjob does not accept any responsibility for any damage that may result from a change in the content of the ictjob.be website and/or these Conditions of Use.
7.4 Certain technical problems or attempted fraud may disturb or interrupt access to the ictjob.be website. Consequently, ictjob cannot guarantee access to its services 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. To resolve any such issues, ictjob reserves the right to interrupt access to its services at any time and without prior warning.
7.5 If one or more of any of the provisions of these Conditions of use are null or void, this does not affect the validity of the other provisions.
7.6 ictjob reserves the right to forbid access to the ictjob.be website, at any time and without prior warning, if it observes or suspects any abuse or ill-intentioned use of its website.
Contact us If you have any questions about these Conditions of Use, you can contact us or write to ictjob SPRL/BVBA Clos de la Brise, 2, 1410 Waterloo, Belgium.
With this Privacy Statement, ictjob agrees to respect and protect the personal details of its Users, in accordance with the Belgium law of 8th December 1992 on data protection, modified by the law of 11th December 1998. ictjob will under no circumstances communicate its Users' personal details to third parties without their explicit authorization. Please note that is ictjob's absolute priority to protect data and its use according to the wishes of its clients, members and visitors.
2. Collected and saved data
ictjob allows you to search for jobs without providing any personal information.
However, some areas do require personal details (surname, first name, address, email address, telephone number) in order to identify the User and to manage subscriptions. In any case, the User can decide if this information can be viewed by potential employers and/or recruiters.
Personal details collected will be used to:
- send you job postings matching your profile (Email alert) - send you information about any new services and/or updates to the ictjob.be website, in particular by direct marketing - send your profile and/or CV to potential employers and/or recruiters.
In order to gather statistics and/or improve its services, ictjob may also collect certain (anonymous) data about your use of the ictjob.be website (e.g. pages visited, services used, time spent on the site etc.).
N.B.: You can at any time, without costs or any justification, object to the use of your personal details for direct marketing purposes by unsubscribing or by contacting us or by writing to ictjob SPRL/BVBA Clos de la Brise, 2, 1410 Waterloo, Belgium.
3. Online CV
When you register with Online CV, your email address may be used to identify job postings that match your job profile (Email alert) and/or send you requests for information from potential employers and/or recruiters regarding your online CV.
There are different ways you can use the Online CV service
- You can create favourite searches. - You can create agents (Email alert) to receive regular emails containing details of job postings that match the criteria that you have already defined in your favourite searches. - You can upload your CV. To do this, ictjob will ask you for your personal details in order to complete a profile (surname, first name, address, email address, telephone number, date of birth and gender).
When you decide to create your profile, ictjob offers several options:
- You can create a profile which employers and/or recruiters cannot see or access. In this case, you will only be able to use it to send your applications online. (inactive profile) - You can create a profile which employers and/or recruiters can access via the CV database. (active profile) - You can create your profile, remove your personal details from it and make it accessible to employers and/or recruiters via the CV database. (anonymous active profile)
N.B.: Please be aware that ictjob will not accept any responsibility relating to the confidential use of your details by employers and/or recruiters if you decide to create an active profile. Unfortunately, ictjob cannot guarantee that third parties cannot access your personal details.
You have the right to access, modify and/or delete your personal details at any time. You can also deactivate (or delete) your CV so that it is no longer visible to employers and/or recruiters. However, if you like, it can remain available on your Profile so that you can attach it to your online applications.
4. My Mailbox
This option lets you receive emails in a mailbox on the ictjob.be website. To be able to use the My Mailbox service, you will have to provide your personal email address if you forget your username and password.
6. Data processing
In order to maintain its service, ictjob may send information to subcontractors in order to maintain certain services such as the hosting of web servers, data analysis, customer services and credit card payments. These subcontractors will have limited access to your personal details, and will not share this information with third parties. ictjob.be is hosted by OVH, 140 quai du sartel, 59100 Roubaix - France. Users' personal details are kept there securely.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, you can contact us or write to ictjob SPRL/BVBA Clos de la Brise, 2, 1410 Waterloo, Belgium.