Productize, the very first Internet of Things agency located in Brussels near the central station, provides strategic advice, technical expertise and prototyping abilities to help its customers to turn concepts into tangible products. Productize works closely with its mother company, Bagaar, a digital creative agency supporting companies in their new digital ventures by inventing, creating and developing online tools, applications and Internet of Things solutions.
Please visit www.productize.be and www.bagaar.be for more information.
IoT electronics engineer
between February 2018 and December 2018
Duration: 11 to 15 weeks, 16 to 20 weeks, More than 20 weeks
Possibly leading to future employment: Not specified
- You love tech and its challenges.
- You are passionate about creating smart IoT-related products.
- You want to get experience with embedded SW development and/or with choosing the components, with schematic designs, lay-out, assembly & testing and you are willing to learn.
Then you'll be integrated in one of our project teams during your internship.
As a member of a team of experts in IoT and innovative digital projects, you'll work and follow projects across all the different stages: from the initial concept through the working prototype and pre-production series.
Your duty will vary from day to day but typically you'll be doing the following:
- working on specifications
- schematic design and PCB layout
- in house assembly and testing of proof of concepts and early prototypes
- coding and testing software for micro-controllers
- support the procurement and manufacturing processes
- staying up to date with the latest advances in technology
You'll contribute to the conception of Productize IoT building blocks and you'll share your experience with your colleagues.
and all the newest technologies related to IoT projects