- As developer you will be working on supply chain related applications by writing new functionality, extending existing code and propagating the solution within our client's company.
- Knowledge of supply chain and the production steps within the manufacturing process are added values
- You are able to support a wide range of technologies and methodologies : C#, VB.NET, Angular, HTML5, WinForms, WPF, WCF, SQLServer, XML,TFS, OO, Visual Studio, Entity Framework, ...
- Writing code, design patterns (command, state, IoC, ...), debugging, testing, usage of frameworks, deployment / rollout ... have no secrets for you
- You know the principles of the Agile / Scrum methodology
- Documenting is a second nature
- You are a Full Stack .NET developer
- You see yourself functioning in an industrial environment
- You are up-to-date concerning the new trends in software development and are eager to continuously widen your competences.
- You have no aversion for repetitive and configuration tasks
- You are stress resistent
- You have good social skills and able to fluently integrate into new and existing teams
- Your knowledge of Dutch and English is at a professional level (proficiency in reading, writing and speaking).