Function : Citrix Expert to manager Citrix environment
The objective of the Citrix Expert Function is to manage Citrix environments.
This entails setting up, administration and providing operational support for various elements within the Citrix environment.
- Responsible for the installation, configuration, administration of Citrix systems.
- Understand overall business and strategic IT plans, and effectively position Citrix Products and Services to ensure a successful implementation of Citrix products and technologies
- Will be responsible for fault/performance monitoring and troubleshooting the problems happening on our Citrix environment.
- Work on areas to improve the service availability by reducing incidents on the Citrix infrastructure.
- Assist in scoping and sales process for “non-standard” service offerings (i.e. Custom Development, Proof of Concept, Issue Resolution) and assist with Statement of Work development and service definition.
- Provide technical and end user documentation for Citrix architecture and Procedures
- Ensure that the vendors meet their commitments on technical deliverables.
- Patch management & Capacity planning.
Required education : Bachelor's degree
- Expertise in Xenapps sizing, Design, Installation & Application Publishing.
- Expertise in Xendesktop
- Expertise in Citrix Access gateway, Web interface & Password Manager.
- Expertise in Citrix virtualization technologies
- Experience in Citrix security.
- Expertise in Microsoft Active Directory.
- Expertise in Microsoft operating systems administration.
- Experience in Microsoft Exchange.
Start date : 15.01.18
End date : 30.06.18 with possible extension
Languages : NL / EN
Work location : Huizingen
Required soft skills : good communication skills