Be greater than.
Bring your talent and passion to a global organization at the forefront of business, technology and innovation. Collaborate with diverse, talented colleagues and leaders who support your success. Help transform organizations and communities around the world. Sharpen your skills through industry leading training and development, as you build an extraordinary career. Discover how great you can be.
Accenture - Big Data Manager
The digital revolution is changing everything. It's everywhere - transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter?
Powered by Analytics and Big data, Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the ForeFront of digital, you'll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
We are currently looking for a Big Data Manager for our Digital Analytics practice in Brussels.
As part of our Digital Analytics practice, you'll deliver analytically-informed, issue-based solutions that help clients make faster, smarter decisions. You'll play a critical role in helping them tackle complex business issues. You will be working jointly with strategists and technology experts from our broader analytics community on consulting missions and implementation.
Big Data managers will be responsible for guiding the full lifecycle of a Big Data solution, including
- Value proposition including use case definition and business case development
- Ability to assess existing capabilities and define a modern architecture based on a continuous evolving ecosystem (message brokers, NoSQL, caching, consumption)
- Define estimate, planning and delivery model for modern analytics solutions.
- Lead a team realizing proof of concept and full lifecycle implementation
- Provide thought leadership and grow big data skills and capabilities.
- At least 5 years of deep experience across systems integration, Business Intelligence, Analytics, data management and solution architecture
- Good knowledge of big data and analytics market landscape
- Managed as team lead at least one end to end implementation of a big data platform for major company
- Experience with waterfall and Agile delivery approaches
- Exposure to management level
- Experience in Tco assessment, business development activities is a strong plus
- Professional Skills Requirements:
- Self-starter, with a keen interest in technology and highly motivated towards success
- Must show initiative and desire to learn business subjects
- Able to work independently and provide updates to management
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Bilingual: English and Dutch or French
- Readiness to travel in Belgium and abroad with varying intensity
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.