Be greater than.
Bring your talent and passion to a global organization at the forefront of business, technology and innovation. Collaborate with diverse, talented colleagues and leaders who support your success. Help transform organizations and communities around the world. Sharpen your skills through industry leading training and development, as you build an extraordinary career. Discover how great you can be.
Accenture - Cloud & Infrastructure Services Expert
Accenture's Infrastructure Services is the group of technology experts dedicated to Cloud implementation, Data Centre transformation and infrastructure automation.
Some of the interesting aspects of your role include
- Working with global organizations and the related complexity of their infrastructure requirements;
- Bring to reality complex system deployment using new cutting-edge technologies around virtualization, automation, Cloud computing and global system management;
- Working with and managing a multi-shore delivery team to provide cost-effective services;
- Managing and designing global infrastructure deployment including all aspects from network to Storage and operating system to very high available system with multiple disaster recovery environment for our clients.
- Translating the business needs into technical requirements, identifying gaps, strategic impacts or risks in the technical solution or offering, and providing technical support accordingly;
As a Cloud & infrastructure expert, you will:
- Be designing, deploying and managing state of the art infrastructure systems for high available applications using all the latest innovation (private, public and Hybrid Cloud, virtualization).
- Be a part of a very skilled infrastructure team using the latest technologies (system automation like Puppet/chef/Ansible, DevOps methodologies, virtualization and container, Cloud Computing).
- Bachelor or master's degree in IT school option System and Network.
- Experience in a professional's services firm is a plus.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience as a system, Storage, network or virtualization administrator.
- Good system administration skills in Linux/Unix (RedHat/CentOS, HP-UX, ...) and Microsoft Windows Server.
- Knowledge of virtualization and container systems is a must (VMware, HyperV, Docker...).
- Experience with Scripting (Perl, Ruby, Python, Bash).
- Knowledge of monitoring systems and automation tools (Puppet, Chef, Ansible...) is a plus.
- Knowledge of Storage system, backup, Hardware (blade, enclosure) is a plus.
- Relevant certifications such as CCNA, VCP, MCSE, RHCE is a plus.
- Relevant Cloud certifications is a plus (such as Azure, Microsoft) .
- Good communication and presentation skills, both written and oral.
- Project or consultancy experience is a plus.
- Good analysis and planning skills is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills: able to work in a team, work under pressure and flexible.
- Working proficiency in English. French and/or Dutch is a plus.
- Job Location: Brussels
- Regional Description: Belgium
- Job Number: 00437689