Be greater than.
Bring your talent and passion to a global organization at the forefront of business, technology and innovation. Collaborate with diverse, talented colleagues and leaders who support your success. Help transform organizations and communities around the world. Sharpen your skills through industry leading training and development, as you build an extraordinary career. Discover how great you can be.
Accenture - DevOps Engineering Analyst
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 358,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture Technology is about powering the future with technology. We are at the heart of shaping and driving technology disruption and digital transformation for our clients. We set the direction for Technology, developing the deep specialization to serve all businesses and industries. Our mission is to identify and incubate the next generation of Accenture services around disruptive technologies in anticipation of future demand from pioneering clients.
We are looking for motivated technology-minded people who have a strong drive to realize benefits by improving the efficiency of our and our client's software delivery processes. As part of the DevOps practice, streamlining the software delivery lifecycle is your main goal. You strive to make the lives of yourself, developers, testers and operational colleagues easier by providing them the right tools for the right job, and by integrating all different parts of the end-to-end delivery process. You love to automate steps of this process to reduce issues and to increase agility, so results are realized faster and with higher quality.
You get trained in DevOps and continuously improve your knowledge to stay on the cutting edge of tools, processes and best practices. You dive into our Accenture DevOps Platform (link) and apply your knowledge as the ultimate toolbox to provide the best tailored solution to our client's problems and get their software delivered as fast and qualitative as possible.
- Building solutions using DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, the Accenture DevOps Platform, etc.
- Designing and implementing Continuous Integration and Delivery Pipelines
- Coaching projects and advising clients on the principles of Continuous Delivery, DevOps and Agile delivery, on the tools and processes
- Environment support, technology architecture and (development) infrastructure design and implementation activities
- Setting up DevOps and Continuous Integration / Delivery environments
- Embedding DevOps, tools and processes in existing environments to optimize the software delivery
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and supporting application development
- You have a bachelors or master's degree in Computer Science
- Any experience with DevOps, Continuous Integration or Test Automation tools is a plus: Jenkins, Nexus, SonarQube, maven, ant, git, svn, cucumber, selenium, docker, chef, puppet, ansible, etc.
- You are technically minded, and love to deep-dive into solving and optimizing technical problems
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Solid verbal and written communication skills in English, Dutch and/or French
- Good interpersonal skills, team-player attitude
- Willingness to travel
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.