Be greater than.
Bring your talent and passion to a global organization at the forefront of business, technology and innovation. Collaborate with diverse, talented colleagues and leaders who support your success. Help transform organizations and communities around the world. Sharpen your skills through industry leading training and development, as you build an extraordinary career. Discover how great you can be.
Accenture - Enterprise Architect
Do you possess a deep understanding of how new technologies and advanced architecture paradigms impact and transform the IT landscape? Do you know how companies uses proper technology systems architecture to achieve their business goals? Apply now for our enterprise architecture position!
As Enterprise Architect, your responsibilities include
- Create business architecture models that reflect our strategies and goals
- Understand the business strategy and help clients to define the link with technology
- Quickly understand a client's (IT) Operating Model including the organization structure, processes and governance
- Navigate through the Accenture global network, and leverage the expertise to develop relevant enterprise architecture insights
- Assess the impact of the business strategy on the architecture landscape, including organization, information and infrastructure and applications.
- Lead the creation of blueprints and roadmaps for complex and large technology environments.
- Function as guardian of the architecture to make sure that new initiatives comply with the set guidelines, without jeopardizing business objectives
- Develop recommendations and translate them into actionable roadmaps
- Guide our clients through the transformation program to implement their strategies and enterprise architecture
Within the team, your role will include the following additional responsibilities
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and within Accenture
- Define approaches to that provide structured solutions to complex technology strategy problems of clients, by recombining existing methodologies and teams
- Be able to manage diverse teams on projects at clients, in both project supervisor as people manager role
- Implement the business development and sales plan in the BeLux region
- Contribute to setting the strategic direction for the enterprise architecture practice in the BeLux regions
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- Understand and having applied typical patterns to renewing legacy applications
- Understand the difference between Enterprise / Platform / Solution architectures
- Experience in building functional business cartographies and interpreting the impact of business strategies on it
- Ability to define target architecture in line with modern engineering practices
- Up to speed with recent technology evolutions
- Ability to explain Enterprise architecture to IT and Non IT executives
- Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent by experience;
- 5+ years of relevant experience with enterprise architecture in a client context;
- Experience in design in areas of emerging technologies (AI, Data, Robotics, etc.) and in driving new points of view and capabilities;
- Relevant certifications are a plus, such as TOGAF, Cloud provider (AWS, GCP or Azure), Master in Enterprise Architecture.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment with a full proficiency of the English language and French or Dutch.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you'll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we're really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,...
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!