Be greater than.
Bring your talent and passion to a global organization at the forefront of business, technology and innovation. Collaborate with diverse, talented colleagues and leaders who support your success. Help transform organizations and communities around the world. Sharpen your skills through industry leading training and development, as you build an extraordinary career. Discover how great you can be.
Accenture - Scrum Master
Accenture Technology is about powering the future with technology. We are at the heart of shaping and driving technology disruption and digital transformation for our clients. We set the direction for Technology, developing the deep specialization to serve all businesses and industries. Our mission is to identify and incubate the next generation of Accenture services around disruptive technologies in anticipation of future demand from pioneering clients.
We are technology experts, who build and deliver high-quality and innovative technology solutions that help our clients to be successful and change the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment.
You're at the heart of the enterprise capability transformation capability.
- Arrange and facilitate Scrum ceremonies
- Support the product owner with respect to backlog grooming and maintain product backlog
- Be responsible for conducting Retrospectives
- Be able to track and remove impediments
- Coach and mentor the team to facilitate Agile adoption and maturity
- Be leading and influencing others including those more Senior on best practices
- Be able to shield his team from outside distractions and interferences
- Have knowledge of Lean and Agile principles and techniques and practical application
- Practicing Scrum master role on the filed at least for 1-2 years
- Deep understanding of Scrum Agile methodology
- Understanding the traditional (Waterfall) project delivery LifeCycle and pitfalls
- Good understanding of Scaled Agile methodology (SAFe, Spotify, etc)
- Able to coach client teams through transformation journeys to Agile Wow
- Fast learner and eager to grow to next level which is an Agile Coach or Project Manager
- Natural leader: Is able to easily connect and create a trust based relationship with (client) teams
- Excellent communication skills (client facing) (English and Dutch or French speaking)
- Able to work closely with client C-Level to set-up and implement Agile transformation journeys at clients
- Able to coach and lead Scrum Masters
- Able to coach and lead Product Owners
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.