Be greater than.
Bring your talent and passion to a global organization at the forefront of business, technology and innovation. Collaborate with diverse, talented colleagues and leaders who support your success. Help transform organizations and communities around the world. Sharpen your skills through industry leading training and development, as you build an extraordinary career. Discover how great you can be.
Accenture - Senior Java Developers
Currently we are looking for several (m/f) Java Developers with 1 to 4 years of hands-on project experience.
Your responsibilities will be
- Design, code and test software
- Develop transactional applications modules (JSP, servlets, EJB, ...) according to defined technical design documents
- Apply existing standards for programming, naming, security & performance and provide proper code documentation
- Implement configuration changes to packaged software applications to meet business process requirements
- Document and assist in defining the functional and technical requirements of the application
- Create, execute and document tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements
- Maintain and repair applications to keep them performing in accordance with technical and functional specifications
- Promote reusable components to the technical architecture team
- A degree in informatics (A1, industrial engineer...)
- A strong affinity with information technology
- Working knowledge of Java EE
- Working experience in one or more of these application packages:
- JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere or other JEE App Servers
- Liferay, Backbase, WebSphere Portal, WebLogic Portal or other Java Portal/Personalization solutions
- IBM Integration Bus, Software AG WebMethods, Tibco ActiveMatrix, Oracle Service Bus, RedHat Fuse Service Works or any other ESB solution using Java
- Content Mgt solution such as Documentum, Autonomy, OpenText, Drupal, ...
- Working knowledge of technology architecture standards and frameworks
- Verbal and written communication skills in English, Dutch and French.
We offer you a rewarding ICT-job and access to the kind of resources, expertise and development tools that only a large organization can offer. Not only will you get a bigger stage to perform on, you'll also get recognition for excellent work and compensation in line with your performance.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.