Digital and Data Marketing Officer
Expanding steadily since its launch in 2003, the ACENSI group is an IT consultancy firm, well known for their technical and functional know-how, who specialize in Telecommunications, Media and Financial Markets, as well as in the Energy industry. ACENSI guides businesses in evolutionary IT projects from the initial strategies through to their realization (Management and Project management, consulting MOA, MOE Design and Implementation, Infrastructure). From its original focus on technical engineering and Business Analysis, ACENSI has developed new areas of expertise in Human Resource Management Systems, Business Intelligence, e-learning and Client Relationship Management Dynamism, enthusiasm and social development are all valued at ACENSI, allowing our clients to benefit from consultants with a true blend of talents.
The mission will consist of different elements:
- Create and maintain generic dashboards
- Define the business requirements with the marketing colleagues
- Conceptualize the different dashboards
- Build & implement those dashboards
- Track the performance of the CB channels
- Performance Management:
- Use measures and statistical results of our channels and campaigns:
- Information architecture;
- User interfaces;
- Customer experience;
- Search engine optimization;
- Contribute to define the KPIs:
- Arrange a debriefing session and a write-up report
- Identify and share the major lessons learned
- Refine the relevance of the aspects analyzed
- Teaching & advocating:
- Help the different channel managers and campaign managers to embed 'data' in their projects or campaigns:
- To define the right KPIs
- To analyze the report and translate data & numbers into marketing insights and actionable optimization plans
- You have an 'entrepreneur mindset'
- You have the ability to think analytically and logically and are able to develop a holistic
- You are able to clearly communicate technical analyses
- You are meticulous and highly organized in your work
- Easy communicator and team spirit
- You preferably have a Master's degree in mathematics or statistics, Business Intelligence, digital marketing and/or marketing.
- You have experience with at least one of the following Web & Mobile Analytics tools: Adobe Analytics, Google, Comscore, WebTrends, etc.
Join us :)