Acensi is looking for a Functional Analyst for a client in the banking sector
- You will handle small projects, sub projects or epic stories of the strategic digital roadmap in a full end-to-end way, from high-level analysis, assisting in UX task forces, supporting developers, performing and tracking tests, and assuring Mto.
- As the team is cross channel, you will handle both native mobile projects as transactional web projects.
- The functional domain could be divers (payments, investing, credits or insurance).
- Experience of three years as Functional Analyst, preferable in banking domain.
- High level analysis
- Iterate towards a low level analysis together with Business Analyst and backend analyst
- E2e responsible for the end result of the feature:
- Documentation of flows, screens, and services
- Daily follow-up of development
- Test progress follow-up and issue tracking
- Responsible for the Mto process during release weekends
- Good knowledge of a service oriented architecture: define input / output of service
- Team player
- Digital mindset
- Be able to work in close cooperation with business analists and backend analists
- Being able to follow-up and coach several developers
- Good communication skills (dutch And french): understanding both languages