Infrastructure Project Manager
Expanding steadily since its launch in 2003, the ACENSI group is an IT consultancy firm, well known for their technical and functional know-how, who specialize in Telecommunications, Media and Financial Markets, as well as in the Energy industry. ACENSI guides businesses in evolutionary IT projects from the initial strategies through to their realization (Management and Project management, consulting MOA, MOE Design and Implementation, Infrastructure). From its original focus on technical engineering and Business Analysis, ACENSI has developed new areas of expertise in Human Resource Management Systems, Business Intelligence, e-learning and Client Relationship Management Dynamism, enthusiasm and social development are all valued at ACENSI, allowing our clients to benefit from consultants with a true blend of talents.
Projects can be of the following types
- Business: normal evolution of the infrastructure requested to support a business project
- Pure infrastructure evolution: evolution of the infrastructure to increase the global level of service, life cycle management, technology evolution, cloud initiatives...
- Security projects: manage the impact of security constraints on the infrastructure.
- Mainframe related projects: coordinate the impact of life-cycle evolution on the development assets, replatforming or rehosting initiative
- Other Projects: Previous list is not exhaustive.
The candidate will have to demonstrate the profile related to a specific profile described below.
Objectives of the job
- Accountable that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks and define the appropriate mitigation actions
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Be familiar with processes like Change Management, Test Management, Communication, and Handover to Operation.
- Personal skills:
- Communication and reporting skills are very important.
- Client orientation, planning & organisation and negotiation skills are also required.
- Ability to take the helicopter view to summarize the status.
- Reflect reality & stress the attention points
- Proactivity and risk mitigation
- Stimulate collaboration between different teams
- Be able to have technical discussions with the infra teams and to translate towards other departments
- Business experience required: Experience in project Management within large IT organisation
- Preferable business experience: Experience in Implementation of Cloud projects or Office 365 in a large IT organisation
- Technical experience required: Good knowledge of IT platforms: Windows / Mainframe
- Functional experience required:
- Project Management
- Project Mgt methodology (Prince 2)
- Large and complex projects
Acensi promotes equal opportunities. Human qualities are decisive regardless of gender, sexual orientation, age, origin or disability.