As an Experienced Python developer...
- You will work with our team of consultants on an innovative project in the energy sector.
- You will be responsible to design, create and support business applications. Your focus will be on several points:
- Collect, understand and challenges business needs and specifications
- Development of server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end (API, Database layers, Logic)
- Development of the front-end elements of the application; Charting, dashboard, web site, spa
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements with server side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Create Unit, integration test for applications
- Manage the Cloud hosting for the teams applications (Azure)
- You will work in an Agile environment.
- We also follow the DevOps way of working.
- Your team will be responsible for the complete life cycle of the applications.
- This will bring you great powers but also great responsibilities!
We are looking for a Senior Python Developer with a good knowledge of .NET.
- Skills And Qualifications:
- Senior in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework or MVC/WebAPI .NET
- Understanding of charting libraries (plotly, dash)
- Understanding of RESTful design and API implementation
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries (SQL Alchemy, NHibernate)
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages (Jinja 2)
- Good understanding of front-end technologies, such as Angular4/5, HTML5, and CSS3
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments (Oauth2)
- Understanding of fundamental design pattern and OOP principles (Solid)
- Strong unit test and debugging skills (pytest, Nunit)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (GIT, TFS,VSTS)
- Basic knowledge of Cloud technologies, like PaaS, IAAS. Preferably Azure experience
- Basic understanding of data science tools (jupyter nb, pandas, machine learning libraries, scikit learn)
- Understanding of mathematical statistics
- Extra skills: Beside Python we also use C# and the .NET framework to build applications. Knowledge of c# and Microsoft framework is an asset.