- The UX UI designer will help designing the external and internal channels of the bank (web and mobile apps, advisors interfaces) . He/she is responsible for turning concepts and ideas into high quality screens and components that are visually appealing and highly user friendly (online or mobile).
- He/she has an in depth knowledge of native guidelines (iOS human interface guidelines and Android material design) He/she will take customer experience, user needs, business needs, legal needs and technical feasibility into account when making wireframes /visual designs.
- He/she will work closely onsite with the product owner, the concept designer, the development team and the Customer Experience Centre team.
- Participate to ideation and requirements gathering workshops
- Participate to regular design/development meetings
- Support the design of wireframes or design the wireframes
- Support the design of clickable (high- and low- fidelity) prototypes
- Design key screens for web / mobile
- Depict navigational structures, sitemaps, flows and lay-out of screens of a multitude of use cases on different devices/resolutions.
- Create and/or ensure the styling of the brand
- Consult, understand and reuse existing interactive and visual components
- Create new visual and interactive components when needed
- Ensure visual and UX consistency
- Key Screens
- Process flows /high level customer journeys
- Prototypes / Wireframes
- Style Guides
- Vector icons
- Image hunting
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude, Self-motivated
- Feel for important details and how they fit with the overall picture
- Team player
- Good (written and verbal) communication and influencing skills
- Ability to build working relationships in a complex environment
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to question and challenge
- Emotionally intelligent, self-aware, and receptive for feedback
- Willingness to learn new things and teach others what you know