We are looking for a high-potential Functional Analyst who wants to grow as a referent on its field or get closer to management.
Since 2004, Adneom develops its activities in the software development and digital factory. Our know-how in consulting enables us to provide high-quality services to companies ranging from start-ups to main actors in the IT world. With our expertise in Web and mobile development, Adneom became a tech partner in more than 15 sectors of activities, such as Banking, Insurance, Telecommunication and Energy.
- As a Functional Analyst, you have the opportunity to invest yourself in software development activities involving the latest technologies in well-known companies.
- You will get involved in the whole LifeCycle of the product, gathering business processes and responsible for the design of technical and functional solutions.
- If you ask yourself what could be your impact into Adneom's life, you should know that you will be able to join our Analysis Community, sharing tips and tricks with your Positive Thinkers colleagues.
- You can also give workshops, coaching and training courses to more junior consultants.
- In a nutshell, you have a concrete added-value in the team, sharing and getting knowledge.
Key skills to apply
- As a Positive Thinker willing to join our team, you must hold a master's degree in Computer Sciences.
- Communication in multicultural environments being key, you have excellent language skills in French, Dutch and English.
- You would be an outstanding candidate if holding a previous experience as a developer.
Our Positive Thinking Mindset seeks to be solution oriented and focus on collaborative performance. To do so, Adneom trains you in numerous methodologies (Agile, Scrum, PMI, Prince2), as well as technical, managerial and soft skills.
We invest in your evolution to take on key roles in the development of our IT department. We challenge you to develop your skills in various projects and environments, benefit from tailored mentorships, workshops, certifications and personal specific training courses.
Wanna work in an innovative tech ecosystem? Apply now :)