afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in Asset Solution Architecture. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access to our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
In the context of the Solution Architecture function for the department Application, Development & Maintenance, our client is looking for an Asset Solution Architect to perform the following duties:
- Design architecture solution(s) in line with IT strategy and standards
- Provide solution architecture to cover Business needs in the active application Landscape
- Evaluate products & tools, run PoCs in the Program/projects framework
- Ensure the usage of best practices, standards?in terms of development and integration
- Coordination of IT experts & collaborate with Software Factory & Integration teams
- Evaluate & propose the most adequate development platform regarding the project context
- Take care on integration aspects regarding the new application implementation
- Be active as an expert to relevant committees and RFP processes
- Participate on Business enterprise study on project/program context
- Collect current as-is architecture landscape information of the various layers, e.g. applications, technology, data and integration in order to enrich the Solution Architecture repository
- Audit compliancy of development with defined design in the project context
- Contribute in the lessons learned phase
Is this you ?
- Fluent in English and preferably knowledge of French or Dutch. Knowledge of German is a plus. Supplier and procurement documentation and meetings with external parties will be in English. The consultant will collaborate with French, Dutch and German speaking team members.
- Practical experience in the Solution Architecture function.
- Broader experience in application architecture designing at functional level.
- Previous experience related to “Utilities” or “Energy” sector is a must, as well as experience in transformation phases of mergers.
- Large experience in designing complex IT systems in utility sector is required.
- Knowledge on Asset processes used in the Energy Utility Sector is mandatory.
- Knowledge of SAP and/or experience in integrating with SAP is mandatory.
- Knowledge on modern development like DevOps or Cloud platform is required.
- Experience in IT Processes, preferably using standard frameworks like ITIL, Togaf and COBIT.
Nice to haves
- Knowledge and practical experience in software, development & integration design patterns is a plus
- Having an active experience in Request For Proposal procedure is plus.
- Experience with merger situations and following transformations is a plus.
How we support you ?
- We'll help and support on the project.
- You'll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You'll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You'll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.