afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in Business Analysis. We need your lights!
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple: Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access to our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
In the context of development, our client is looking for a Business Analyst SAP FS-Ri to perform the following duties:
- Responsible for the creation of the deliverables related to the FS-Ri stream.
- Responsible for the capturing, elaboration, clarification, and documentation of the reinsurance business requirements.
- Responsible for the functional solutions design as well as the technical solution design if covered by the FS-Ri standard customizing
- Coordinate with the technical consultants to warrant that they receive and understand the functional solution design created.
- Warrant that the technical consultants deliver the corresponding technical solution designs (technical specifications) and implementations in the quality agreed and when required.
- Liaise and align with the Credendo project team whenever necessary
- Reports to Project Manager
- Collects existing documentation about reinsurance
- Inventory of reinsurance agreements with all their detailed parameters
- Business rules
- Functional and non-functional requirements
- Analyses in detail the missing elements in close cooperation with the Business Experts
- Analyses in detail the Business needs related to the reinsurance of the group
- Translates the business needs and elaborates an exhaustive documentation containing the To be business processes (business process models and verbal description) and the detailed specification of the functional and non-functional requirements
- Contributes to the alignment with the other projects (SAP for Insurance and Risk & Finance Reporting Framework)
- Elaborates this documentation in a format recommended for SAP implementation projects
- Provides expert advice on the functionality of the business domain and recommends solutions to meet the expectations of the business.
- Contributes to the elaboration of the implementation planning for the 3 Phases of the project.
- Presents analysis results to development teams and acts as a communication broker to help development teams finding the right information to work efficiently.
- Delivers input to the Solution Architecture Document
- Defines test scenarios for systems and integration testing and verifies the to-be processes prior to the release for business users.
- Supports the end user by drawing up user manuals and training documentation to guarantee a smooth use of the new processes.
- Autonomous, Accuracy
- Clear communication skills to discuss with Business and IT Experts.
- Experience in Bmpn 2.0 process modelling notation is an asset
- Expert in Bmpm last experience: Less than 1 year ago
- Expert in Business Process Management
- Expert in Business Requirements last experience: Less than 1 year ago
- Expert in MS-Office
- Expert in Re-Insurance last experience: Less than 1 year ago
- Expert in SAP CRM last experience: Less than 1 year ago
- Expert SAP FS-Ri
- Expert SAP PM: last experience Less than 1 year ago
- Familiar with MS Office (Excel, Access, ...)
- Familiar with the common SAP templates for Business requirements documentation
- Familiarity with FS-Ri is an asset
- Familiarity with the common SAP Modules (SAP FS-PM, SAP FS-CM, SAP FS-ICM, SAP FS-CD) is an asset.
- Fluent in English, in written and spoken. Knowledge of French and / or Dutch is an asset.
- Good knowledge of common practices in the Reinsurance Business
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Business Process modelling and description
- Minimum 2 years of experience in requirements gathering and documentation
How we support you ?
- We will help and support on the project.
- You will benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You will have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You will access missions that fit your current expertise, or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.