afarax is hiring for one of its best client in Brussels.
We are a Belgian based Team with strong partnerships with Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : We meet and understand your expertise and amitions and then introduce you to our client. We will also support you during all the stages of the application process to ensure your success.
As an Enterprise Architect
- You will be responsible for the development, evolution and implementation of the system development methodology (SDLC) (development and infrastructure part). You will need to ensure that the deliverables and the different types of artifacts are used correctly.
- You will have to set up the methodological documentation repositories on the System Delivery and you will give methodological support to the ITBT teams.
- You will also need to define and standardize the structure of application documentation and the impact of project documentation.
- You will be responsible for standardizing Guis in the context of new digital developments.
- You will also work with other architectural firms on the definition and control of the solutions implemented by the projects.
- You have an IT-oriented university degree or equivalent experience.
- You have knowledge and 5 years of experience in enterprise architecture.
- You have experience in the use and application of the different methodologies and ratings used in ICT teams for the design and implementation of software and Hardware solutions (Pmlc, SDLC, UML, ArchiMate, ...)
- You have various experiences in the implementation of IT solutions (software and Hardware) either via internal development or via purchase of software in OnPrem implementation or in SaaS mode.
- Key skills: solution design, conceptual thinking, analytical skills and rigor, leadership, communication and facilitation, team spirit, solution orientation, open-mindedness and taste for innovation.
- You are fluent in one of the two national languages, have a good foundation in the other language. You are proficient in technical English.
How we support you ?
- We'll introduce you to our best clients.
- You'll benefit from our partnership and our knowledge of the company and Business sector.
- We'll offer our support during all the stages of your application process.
- We'll make sure that the job you get corresponds to both your expertise and your expections to grow.