IT Middleware Administrator
By joining the IT Innovation Team, part of the Applications & Development department you will be reporting to the head of development team and you will be in charge of:
- Install, configure and maintain the CI/CD chain.
- Development environments administration in close collaboration with production and system administrator's teams.
- Setup and administrate application performance monitoring tool.
- Setup the right monitoring on all the servers
- Administration of the applications servers (and resources deployed on the servers), Message Oriented Middleware, Message Queue brokers.
- Implementation of proactivity mechanism to reduce considerably the incidents numbers and the system down time.
- Participate to the business project roadmap. Deliver infrastructure as configuration with the help of the Scrum development team and the infrastructure team.
- Perform load test on the environments and implement the necessary fixes to ensure the right level of systems scalability.
- Participate to the first level support already in place within the development department.
- Proven experience with JVM management (set up, operations, heap/stack dumps, Gc, Jmx operations, ...)
- Proven experience with managing environments and critical environments (Production).
- Proven experience with DevOps (Config Management, Source Control Management, Continuous Integration, Test Management)
- Proven experience with Linux (Shell scripting) and Windows (Shell scripting)
- Experience with Mom architectures
- Experience with IBM Mqseries
- Proven experience with application servers administration (Tomcat, JBoss As, Karaf, Glassfish,...)
- Experience with web servers administration (httpd, Tomcat, ...)
- Experience with FTP(s), LDAP, SSH, HTTP
- Proven experience with relational database (Oracle, Sybase, DB2/400, Mssqlserver) and connection poolings
- Experience with Redis, Elasticsearch
- Experience with programming language is a strong asset (preferably Java but also VB, SQL, PL/SQL, ...)
- Experience with Java Caps, Talend, BPM engines,...
- Very good communication skills.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English and French/Dutch.
- Team player and stress resistant
- Java technologies (JVM, Jse, JEE)
- Tomcat, Glassfish, JBoss, ...
- GIT, SVN, CVS.
- Jenkins, Nexus.
- Jira, Confluence.
- Stack ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstach, Kibana)
- Ansible, Nagios
- Administration and/or développement on Talend solutions
- French and English: Mastering Oral and Written Communication;
- Dutch: Proficient.