afarax is Hiring for one of its best client in Brussels.
We are a Belgian based Team with strong partnerships with Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : We meet and understand your expertise and amitions and then introduce you to our client. We will also support you during all the stages of the application process to ensure your success.
The MiFID Coordinator oversees the application of MiFID regulations. To do this
- He/She defines and implements monitoring related to MiFID regulations
- He/She analyzes these monitoring with the Sales and Regulatory teams and the sales
- He/She defines the measures to be implemented, in consultation with the Regulatory teams, and follow-up
The MiFID Coordinator ensures good communication (internal and external) relating to MiFID topics. To do this
- He/She manages the MiFID Monitoring committee (C-Level committee). The objective of this committee is to share with all the constituent members the results of the observations that he carried out and to discuss the implementation priorities
- He/She carries out periodic and ad hoc reporting to the management committee
- He/She is the bank's point of contact regarding the application of MiFID regulations in regards to manufacturers and regulators
The MiFID Coordinator also manages MiFID-related projects.
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree and / or relevant experience.
- You demonstrate good analytical skills.
- You demonstrate very good communication skills (oral and written) in the face of to various interlocutors and during presentations.
- You know how to influence cross-functional teams without having a formal authority.
- You have an active knowledge of the second national language.
How we support you ?
- We'll introduce you to our best clients.
- You'll benefit from our partnership and our knowledge of the company and Business sector.
- We'll offer our support during all the stages of your application process.
- We'll make sure that the job you get corresponds to both your expertise and your expections to grow.