afarax is Hiring for one of its client an Incident & Monitoring Expert.
We are a Belgian based Team with strong partnerships with Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : We meet and understand your expertise and ambitions and then introduce you to our client. We will also support you during all the stages of the application process to ensure your success.
- Work on alarm management and network monitoring applications.
- Identify and define the software architecture and infrastructure specifications
- Analyze user needs
- Prepare (environment, specifications, flows, network equipment) and run tests with formalization of progress and management of anomalies and incidents
- Monitor production and commissioning.
- Develop technical solutions
- Analyze development requests
- Implement filtering solutions.
- Implement alarm enrichment
Oversee the automation of business processes. Oversee the development of technical solutions and tools / scripts for support and operations management (from defining operational needs and performance indicators in new products / services to monitoring production quality , through the management of the supervision platform)
Is this you ? The skills requires
- You hold a higher-level master's degree (electrical or electronic engineer)
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the field of alarm management and network monitoring, in the supervision of the automation of business processes.
- You are interested in the Telecom environment.
- You feel able to quickly integrate the specificities of the activities carried out by the various tech departments (Network interventions, Network Transformation, Customer interventions)
- You have easy contact, you are sufficiently open, flexible and good communicator to be able to establish serene and effective relations with different teams and interlocutors.
- You are structured and rigorous and have an ability to model and synthesize.
- You master the techniques of analysis of needs and requests, which you exercise to provide adequate solutions
- Knowledge of English and / or Dutch is a plus.
How we support you ?
- We'll introduce you to our best clients.
- You'll benefit from our partnership and our knowledge of the company and Business sector.
- We'll offer our support during all the stages of your application process.
- We'll make sure that the job you get corresponds to both your expertise and your expectation to grow.