afarax is Hiring for one of its best client in Brussels.
We are a Belgian based Team with strong partnerships with Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : We meet and understand your expertise and amitions and then introduce you to our client. We will also support you during all the stages of the application process to ensure your success.
One of the company's main activities is the processing of customer payments. They offer their customers various channels for their transactions and payments. To do this, they work with different partners.
The Payment Competence Center is part of the IT department, but we work closely with the other departments. Their main tasks are
- Ensuring correct and timely execution of payments;
- The implementation and execution of internal controls on payments;
- The construction and extension of relevant skills;
- Management of contracts with the various partners.
Assurance of the correct and timely execution of payments
- Support of Desks Services
- Specialized support for the contact center of our “postinfo” clientele and the internal Service Desk at the company;
- Increase in the level of 1st line solution;
- Support to the other different operational departments of the company (Operations, Product Management, etc.);
- The implementation and execution of tests (regression) at each phase of an aerelease or a hotfix;
- Validate the temporary and permanent corrections transmitted by the Software Service Provider;
- Supply and maintain the library of testcases;
- Execute the tests;
- Follow any faults;
- Managing the calendars of the different compensation systems and partners
Implementation and execution of internal controls on payments
- Implementation and improvement of controls on the complete processing chain payments;
- Prepare and propose corrections on erroneous payments;
- Reporting on incidents and problems.
Build and extend relevant skills
- Follow the evolution and developments concerning
- Regulations and standards (SEPA, Swift, ISO 20022, Coda,...);
- Our banking software (Thaler);
- The different partners (Sopra Banking, Ucv / CEC, EBA, Target2, Isabel, equensWorldline, Swift, Inform,...);
- Collaboration in projects impacting payments.
- Describe, update and improve procedures and business rules in our field.
- Management of the relationship with our different partners;
- Reporting and monitoring of contracts and invoices.
- You have a Master or equivalent knowledge from your experience;
- You have an analytical mind and work in a structured manner;
- You are solution oriented in order to guarantee optimal service to our customers;
- You can work independently while being with a team;
- You have good communication skills (both written and oral) in French, Dutch and English;
- Are assets for the function:
- Knowledge of the Sopra Banking Software banking application (Thaler),
- An affinity with IT (specifically SQL),
- Experience in Process Management & Improvement,
- Experience in project management,
- Knowledge of the formats used in the payment exchange (ISO20022, Coda, Swift,...).
How we support you ?
- We'll introduce you to our best clients.
- You'll benefit from our partnership and our knowledge of the company and Business sector.
- We'll offer our support during all the stages of your application process.
- We'll make sure that the job you get corresponds to both your expertise and your expections to grow.