afarax is Hiring for one of its client a Project Coordination Manager.
We are a Belgian based Team with strong partnerships with Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : We meet and understand your expertise and ambitions and then introduce you to our client. We will also support you during all the stages of the application process to ensure your success.
Take charge of the post-sales coordination of several client projects as well as the various stakeholders within the framework of standard projects / solutions in our catalog. Coordinate and control all aspects of ongoing projects.
- Ensure the control of deadlines / budgets and the provision of progress reports.
- Ensure the regular management of suppliers used in managed projects.
- Respect the processes in place and change them if necessary.
- Manage resources.
- Manage subcontractors.
- Manage schedules and budgets.
- Manage project receptions.
- Manage the customer relationship.
- Ensure the updating of customer documentation.
- Ensure the overall management of the projects ordered: division into phases, monitoring, planning, budget, communication, etc.
- Provide information such as progress reports or other information on time; Know how to establish a ganttchart.
- Ensure compliance with the initial budget and the project schedule.
- Manage project change requests while respecting the schedule and budget initially defined and reporting information to the sales departments in the event of an overflow.
- Communicate the information required for invoicing.
- Continuously monitor own work and the processes followed in order to increase productivity wherever possible.
- Define and adhere to agreed quality standards.
- Ensure a weekly report on the status of current projects to the management concerned.
Is this you ? The skills requires
- BAC in a technical field or even in a commercial field.
- At min. 5 years of experience in the field of project coordination.
- Good knowledge of the Internet and ICT world.
- Very good working knowledge of French and English (asset). D
- Methodical and well organized.
- Able to work independently, self-taught.
- Knowledge of the IT packages required for the job (Outlook, Excel, Word, Access and MS Project).
- Ability to manage stress and deadlines associated with a project.
- Prince2 certification is a plus.
- Stress resistant.
- “Company minded”.
How we support you ?
- We'll introduce you to our best clients.
- You'll benefit from our partnership and our knowledge of the company and Business sector.
- We'll offer our support during all the stages of your application process.
- We'll make sure that the job you get corresponds to both your expertise and your expectation to grow.