afarax is hiring for one of its best client a Rollout Project Manager.
We are a Belgian based Team with strong partnerships with Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : We meet and understand your expertise and ambitions and then introduce you to our client. We will also support you during all the stages of the application process to ensure your success.
As part of the deployment of its Telecom network, we are looking for a Roll Out Manager responsible for carrying out the execution phases of the extension, modernization and optimization project of the network. These execution phases include civil engineering, work to lay conduits and coaxial cables as well as commissioning of active equipment (amplifiers, optical nodes).
Define the scope and objectives of network modernization projects as a whole or on a specific part depending on their complexity: definition and framing of functional and technical needs, drafting of specifications and specifications for the deployment project, as well as costing and billing elements.
Pilot, monitor and coordinate deployment projects: set up the structures and operating rules, define the objectives and deadlines for achievement as well as the key milestones, carry out a capacity plan and a detailed schedule, make the choices and the allocation of resources, manage and measure progress via dashboards, choose indicators and plan steering committees, manage risks, coordinate and organize various activities according to priorities and skills, supervise and coordinate work of all internal and / or external stakeholders, validate the deliverables, in particular with the project sponsor.
Manage the “client” relationship: ensure that a relationship of trust is maintained between the project owner and the project teams, and generally ensure communication to all the actors of the project / program (stakeholder, sponsor, project teams, management , external partners).
Is this you ? The skills requires
- Graduated from a higher level education (master's, engineer or equivalent).
- 2 to 5 years of experience in management of similar project deployment (civil engineering, Telecom).
- Have already successfully piloted several multidisciplinary projects: process, IT and business lines.
- Experience in financial follow-up and dashboard reporting.
- Excellent sense of communication and interpersonal skills, resistant to stress, dynamic, result oriented, organized.
- Rigor and autonomy to manage all aspects of a project (deadlines, cost, quality...).
- Pragmatism, anticipation and responsiveness are key skills Ability to make decisions, analyze the INS and outs upstream
- English and French compulsory, Dutch would be a plus.
How we support you ?
- We'll introduce you to our best clients.
- You'll benefit from our partnership and our knowledge of the company and Business sector.
- We'll offer our support during all the stages of your application process.
- We'll make sure that the job you get corresponds to both your expertise and your expectation to grow.
CDI - Liège