The Dbid Team (Business Information Delivery) is responsible within the client to develop and maintain the applications that deliver commercial information to the company.
The team covers mainly next domains
- The data capture from operational applications (one to one copy) - the integration and enrichment of the data into the common data store (including computing of customer segmentations and complex indicators).
- The delivery of the commercial information to the businesses through data marts and the central Business Objects reporting platform.
- The Support of the campaign activity and the feeding of the new Analytics Based Selling system (Lily).
- The realization of advanced customer reports as Financial profile for Belgian municipalities and partnership report for the PCB business bankers.
- The compute and payment of commissions for the network branches and the follow-up of network objectives (Nextcom).
- In link with the Analytics Based Selling strategy, the team is also deploying a big data environment in Support of the data scientists and to investigate next possible deployments of the big data technologies.
- We are currently searching a data flow developper to:
- develop data flows components according the technical analysis
- participate to the technical solutions definition
- wake on the continuity and maintenance of our technical systems
- ability to coordinated the technical realization activities using different technologies is a plus
- Develop and maintain data flows written with Oracle SQL/PL-SQL
- Develop and maintain data flows written with Business Objects Data Services
- Develop Business Objects universes and simple reports
- Develop and maintain scripts on AIX, Windows OS System (Shell, VBScript, C# - advanced scripting is not required)
- Develop and maintain basic Java processes
- Manage component version and migrate component between environments (from Dev to Prd)
- Ensure automation and planning of job's execution
- Monitor daily processes execution and solve issues
- Seniority: Senior 9 - 15 years experience
- Technical skills : Able to develop projects using next technologies:
- Oracle (11gR2,12c)
- SQL and PL/SQL
- Business Objects (BO Xir3, Bi4)
- Business Objects Data Services
- AIX, Linux or Windows Servers/Workstations (Shell, VBScript, C# - advanced scripting is not required)
- Java and C#
- Nice To Have:
- SAS base code and SAS Ds2
- Knowledge of SAS DI ans SAS Modules : SAS Va, SAS Vddml, SAS VS, SAS Data Governance, SAS data loader for Hadoop
- Aware of Business Intelligence design
- Aware of Business Intelligence analysis practices
- Able to work in waterfall and in more Agile project modes
- Flexible and team player = person will have to work closely/be part of an existing development sub-team
- Autonomous and proactive = the person can drive alone his activities according to specifications and synchronize his work with IT colleagues, IS4F contact persons and the business
- Structured and able to challenge - Pragmatic
- Empowered to deliver his output within the defined timing, budget and with a high level of quality
- Curious, eager to learn and deeply interested by technology
- Language skills: French/Dutch and English