afarax is Hiring for one of its best client in Brussels.
We are a Belgian based Team with strong partnerships with Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : We meet and understand your expertise and amitions and then introduce you to our client. We will also support you during all the stages of the application process to ensure your success.
The Senior Financial Data & Business Intelligence Expert is the driving force in the business analysis, maintenance and set-up of strategic dashboarding and reporting solutions. He/she is responsible for the requirements definition, prioritization and scoping of enhancement or changes to the services. He/she plays as well an important role in challenging change programs impacting the data landscape of the company.
- You are responsible for the analytical reporting processes regarding your data scope and ensure that the processes are future proof
- You are the data steward for your data assets (master data, KPIs, business rules applied, ...) and ensure the consistency of the data in the analytical systems
- You are a key player in the set-up of new projects/programs in the area of dashboarding and reporting where you will have an end-to-end responsibility for defining business cases, gathering the business requirements and the set-up of proof-of-concepts if required. You manage as well the user acceptance test phases
- You set up strong data partnerships with your key business stakeholders in order to optimize the usage of all of the company's data and information assets (Training, Documentation, ad-hoc support, new requests, ... to ensure optimal user adoption)
- You facilitate meetings and workshops to define new business requirements and coordinate the set-up of new strategic dashboards in line with the business strategies of your key business stakeholders
- You work closely together with IT for incident resolution and change requests
- You play a key role in the set-up of the roadmap to evolve to a more self-service BI landscape (data democracy)
- You have a Master's degree or equivalent
- You have more than 5 years experience in a similar position
- You have very strong communication and interpersonal skills to discuss with a variety of stakeholders
- You have good knowledge of financial reporting processes in an SAP landscape
- You have good knowledge of BI Tooling such SAP Business Objects and SAP Analysis for MsOffice
- You have good knowledge of dashboarding tool
- You have experience working with SAP BW
- You have Agile project management skills to cope easily with change management programs impacting the data landscape
- You have a good mastery of English as well as French and/or Dutch
How we support you ?
- We'll introduce you to our best clients.
- You'll benefit from our partnership and our knowledge of the company and Business sector.
- We'll offer our support during all the stages of your application process.
- We'll make sure that the job you get corresponds to both your expertise and your expections to grow.