afarax is Hiring for one of its best client in Brussels.
We are a Belgian based Team with strong partnerships with Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : We meet and understand your expertise and amitions and then introduce you to our client. We will also support you during all the stages of the application process to ensure your success.
- You coordinate and monitor several projects independently: identify and formulate the needs / expectations of the business / clients;
- To define deliverables and concrete intermediate stages, establish the project schedule and assess the means necessary for the realization of the project; ensure good harmonization with the client / Program Manager, both at the start of the project and during its progress;
- To ensure optimal communication / coordination with the various internal and external parties (IT, operational services within your own management, other companies, etc.);
- To ensure that the result is delivered on time by the various parties;
- You collaborate in the definition of a project roadmap for the team;
- You monitor the quality of the information provided to clients and staff;
- You are strongly oriented on “delivery”: you ensure, in collaboration with the project team, that the defined delivery times are respected, on time and on budget, and with acceptable risks.
- You lead discussions with external parties (customers, suppliers, public authorities, other companies, the infrastructure manager, other services within the company) and establish partnerships.
- We are counting on you to share your expertise and knowledge with other LESS experienced project managers;
- You have a Master or equivalent experience.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience as a Project Manager (preferably within the framework of an IT project).
- You have experience in managing large projects and / or one or more teams simultaneously.
- Your passion for IT allows you to decode a complex Web of information and convert it into an understandable and ready-to-use language.
- You have good computer skills and are familiar with the professional use of Office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- You are curious and follow the latest developments (in particular social networks, Agile, Cloud, etc.).
- You are assertive and results oriented.
- You have a great sense of responsibility. The internal customer and your team are your permanent priority.
- As an intermediary for clients, technical staff and anyone else who collaborates on projects, you have strong communication skills.
- You are able to express yourself fluently in French, Dutch and English.
- You have mastered reporting and presentation techniques.
Nice to have
- PMP and / or SAFe certification
- Knowledge of the timetable / supply and existing operational systems
- Knowledge of quality management systems
How we support you ?
- We'll introduce you to our best clients.
- You'll benefit from our partnership and our knowledge of the company and Business sector.
- We'll offer our support during all the stages of your application process.
- We'll make sure that the job you get corresponds to both your expertise and your expections to grow.