afarax is Hiring for one of its best client a Technicien/Ingénieur de Terrain (Telecom).
We are a Belgian based Team with strong partnerships with Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : We meet and understand your expertise and ambitions and then introduce you to our client. We will also support you during all the stages of the application process to ensure your success.
Your mission is to ensure existing technological continuity while deploying new generation equipment in order to transmit the different signals (RF, IP,) on optical fiber.
Your job is to perform the following tasks
- You ensure the daily resolution of technical incidents.
- You install and configure the different equipment (RF, IP, FO).
- You make technical changes and put them into service.
- Deploy and monitor Headend equipment.
- You interact with the different Core Network departments and our subcontractors.
- You monitor and are the support / referent of our subcontractors.
- You are likely to work a shift schedule as well as integrate a guard role.
Is this you ? The skills requires
- You have completed minimum technical studies in electronics, IT, telecommunications or you have at least 3 years of experience in a similar function.
- You are able to work independently and share your experience and the problems encountered with your colleagues.
- You have an in-depth knowledge of the techniques linked to the creation of the HFC network infrastructure.
- You get involved and show will and ambition in your work.
- Experience in coaxial / FO / UTP cabling is a plus.
- You have management knowledge.
- You have at least driving license B.
- You master French and you have a good knowledge of English (oral & written).
- You have a good command of English (oral & written).
How we support you ?
- We'll introduce you to our best clients.
- You'll benefit from our partnership and our knowledge of the company and Business sector.
- We'll offer our support during all the stages of your application process.
- We'll make sure that the job you get corresponds to both your expertise and your expectation to grow.