afarax is Hiring for one of its best client a Voice Network Engineer.
We are a Belgian based Team with strong partnerships with Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : We meet and understand your expertise and ambitions and then introduce you to our client. We will also support you during all the stages of the application process to ensure your success.
- Realization of technical configurations necessary for the implementation, migration and update of client solutions.
- Drafting and maintenance of technical documentation.
- Maintenance and management of solutions deployed in support of the debug / repair team.
- It is also a function of technical expert which aims to analyze, develop and implement applications based on technologies determined by the strategy of the company, within the framework of projects for external clients or within the framework of a research and development process, while respecting budgetary constraints.
- Create pre-sales support (high-level, low level design)
- Ensures debugging and repair actions in level 2
- Participation in product development in collaboration with marketing teams
- Management of the technical relationship with the client
- Support for the implementation of a client solution respecting the configuration standards;
- Be able to provide training, give technical presentations to clients
- Complete technical coordination of external and internal projects;
- Handling of problems that the Level 1 Helpdesk cannot solve;
- Responsible for updating the technical documentation during the completion of a project or a modification made to a client;
- Ensures reporting to a Project Manager in the progress of its files;
- Carry out ad hoc consultancy projects (internal and external);
- Write detailed technical recommendations;
- Research, analysis, validation and recommendation regarding new technologies; solutions and products to integrate into existing services and applications within the framework of a working group
- Participate in the tests to be carried out as part of the implementation of a new product or new technology. Design, dimensioning and testing of new applications or services required by the market;
- Participation in a guard role.
Is this you ? The skills requires
- University degree or A1 in telecommunications, electronics or IT or equivalent technical
- Available, autonomous, but able to work and communicate with other team members;
- At least 3 years of experience in several of the following areas:
- Unified Communication (Cisco, Unify, Asterisk, Lync...)
- Knowledge of the SIP protocol
- Wireless LAN (Cisco, Juniper,...)
- LAN (Cisco, HP,...)
- Linux, Windows operating system
- Virtualization (VMware,...)
- Certification in one or more of these areas is an asset (CCNP, Ccvp, CCNP Wireless, HP ASE, etc.);
- Expertise in the development of applications in XML, Perl, PHP is welcome;
- Good understanding and anticipation of market needs;
- Autonomous in learning and practicing technological intelligence
- Resistance to stress, methodical and well organized
- Able to solve complex problems
- Very good interpersonal and organizational skills, good written and verbal communication (French and English), Dutch is an additional asset
How we support you ?
- We'll introduce you to our best clients.
- You'll benefit from our partnership and our knowledge of the company and Business sector.
- We'll offer our support during all the stages of your application process.
- We'll make sure that the job you get corresponds to both your expertise and your expectation to grow.