Our client is looking for a Web Security Engineer in order to improve the technical design, installation, set-up, industrialization, management, Support and documentation of his Web Security Infrastructure.
- Design, deliver and Support the integration layer between operating systems and business applications within distributed environments for B2B, B2C and Web information Exchange solutions.
- Focuses on the integration of web application in the Web Infrastructure for the intranet as well as for the DMZ.
- Share knowledge on generic security components such as PKI, reverse proxies, SSL, LDAP ...
- Assist in production Support (incident, problem and change management) for the Web Security squads.
- Deploy and maintain a consistent and complex Web site infrastructure
- Help to identify, recommend, and prioritize new Web features in conjunction with application developers and architects.
- Establish and document guidelines, policies and procedures for software installation and application development.
- Identify reusable components required for Web Security and ensure the high quality of the service.
- Assist architects in order to perform cost-benefit analyses of proposed Web implementations, enhancements, and modifications.
- Active participation in production Support (incident, problem and change management) for the Web Security squads.
- Set and enforce compatibility and interoperability standards that ensure site accessibility for all users.
- Monitor and report on Web site traffic and performance.
- Participate in the On-Call calendar (18:00 - 7:30)
- Participate in the industrialization of our assets
- Solid and proven experience with the following Web technologies: F5-ASM and Axway B2B / API Gateway
- Generic knowledge on: Web access management, Anti-virus, PKI, Firewalls, application Firewalls, load balancers, networks, DMZ, Tfim
- Knowledge in web and application servers including Apache, WebSphere, experience with e-Commerce, intranet, and extranet development
- Follows the Customer processes for projects, incident and change management
- Being standalone and team worker, analytical minded, meet commitment, ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment, flexible, customer-oriented, understand risk awareness
- Highly skilled in project management, project lifecycle and project methodology, motivated self-starter, process-oriented with high attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and flexibility to accommodate demanding projects schedules, strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) and the ability to work effectively with a wide rang
- Good English + Fluent in French or Dutch
- Team player.
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude.
- Good communication and influencing skills.
- Good analytical and synthesis skills.
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
- Flexibility (in peak periods extra efforts may be required).
- Stress resistant
- Open minded and show flexibility in self-learning new technologies/tools.