Our customer is an international company with key activities based in Brussels.
AfinIT receives the mandate to hire a Functional Architect who will be in charge for driving innovative solution for transversal teams.
You have several years of experience within a services company? Do you feel at ease in giving architectural advice on new technologies or innovation? Do you like to convince people and facilitate workshops? You are self-starter and good communicator?
You are full of energy and drive? We would love to hear from you!
- Role purpose: You will be responsible within a transversal team:
- Participate and coordinate functional architecture activities (liaison to functional architecture team).
- Participate and coordinate technical architecture activities (liaison to technical architecture team).
- Contribute to transversal projects.
- Launch and animate taskforce to resolve issues/problems when necessary
- Key responsibilities:
- Design/validate/contribute technical and functional solutions into the scope of the domain
- Liase with enterprise functional/technical architecture team.
- Contribute to identify possible functional/technical solutions
- Act as second level support functional and technical (give expertise support)
- Help business unit managers by coordinating activities with security/production team.
- contribute introduction or promote new technologies within the domain.
- animate communities: technical committee, Java, .NET...
- The role interfaces with:
- Project Managers
- Application/Portfolio Managers
- Business Unit Manager
- Enterprise Technical Architecture Team
- Enterprise Functional Architecture Team
- Global IT Security Team
- At least 5 Years of professional experience (services sector)
- Experience in implementing IT project
- Contributed to large or transversal projects.
- Proven experience in leading or coaching workshops-Architect knowledge in IT components (softwares: CRM, Bl, DWH,...)
- Excellent technical knowledge or strong interest in the following domains:
- CRM Salesforce, ETL DataStage / DWH or equivalent, Reporting, HR tools
- Developement language: .NET C#, Java, web technologies
- Database: Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase & Sybase IQ
- Web/app servers: Webshere, Tomcat, Apache, ihs, IIS
- Oracle finance
- Excellent functional knowlegde: able to describe functionnally a business process flow. Knowledge of Business Process Modeling techniques.
- Strong analysis management
- Proven Project management skills
- Excellent communication skills in English. French or Dutch will be an asset.
- Your attitude:
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good Communicator
- Ability to manage and coordinate cross-expertise teams within the framework of projects. Key contacts with international colleagues.
- Working Collaboratively
- Sense of priority
- Organised and rigorous
What is in it for you?
A role with impact where you will drive innovation & technology induction or changes in a reputed company.
A complete package of advantages.
More information will be shared during a personal interview.