AfinIT is the one and only IT/Digital recruitment agency that has been nominated for 3 years in a row @ HR Excellence Awards.
We mostly work on technology related positions where we have exclusivity to represent our customers on the market. Our focus is on delivering outstanding candidates for exciting challenges at our clients.
In order to support our growing demand, we are hiring a new pillar for our organisation.
In the 2015 HR Excellence Awards, "AfinIT" was nominated within "the ones to watch" category.
In 2016, our approach is confirmed and we have just won the "HR Excellence Award".
In 2017 we are excited to be an HR Excellence Awards nominee for "Best Executive Search & Advisory".
Stay tuned, we have satisfied customers and pursuing a healthy growth.
Do you have what it takes to become our new colleague, join our team and pursue and healthy growth?
- The Recruitment Consultant is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success. If you feel like developping the sales/business development aspects, we will also be interested in meeting you for a senior recruitment role.
- A junior position is also open for candidates with a first experience from 0 to 12 months.
- This will be achieved through the qualification during the initial customer's briefing, definition of sourcing strategies as well as developing new, creative recruiting initiatives.
- The Recruitment Consultant will play a critical role in ensuring that we are hiring the best possible talent for our customers.
- Ready to work hard (AND smart) in order to further build your career as a trusted recruitment consultant or teamleader?
- Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Create sharp job descriptions together with our customers
- Understand/qualify the original demand with our clients
- Define, implement and carry out sourcing strategy for our exclusive assignments
- Be the first point of contact towards candidates
- Perform recruitment and selection interviews (meeting, challenging and coaching our candidates through the complete recruitment process)
- Present the best candidates to our customers and collect/share feedback to all parties
- Further develop and effective usage of our tools (state of the art tools)
- Research and recommend on new sources for recruiting
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates
- Build and maintain a solid insight on the IT market: learn the basic, capture the present, understand the trends.
- Utilize networking sites and social media for recruitment
- Improve the company website recruiting page to assist in recruiting
- Assist in preparing and sending offer packages, including the negotiation process
- Administrative duties and recordkeeping to measure success rates and deliver reports
Desired Skills and Experience
- Outstanding interpersonal skills & communication skills
- Strong interest for social media and digital channels
- Excellent level of Dutch, English and possibly French
- University Degree or a first experience within a large corporation in order to understand what is a stake during a recruitment process
- A recruitment experience within an agency will be an asset
- Taking initiatives / Self starter /Autonomous
- Planning & Organizing
- Never give up mentality
- Networking skills (ability to build strong Network)
- Enthusiastic and dynamic
- Exceptional Customer Centricity
What is in it for you?
- a solid opportunity to join a growing recruitment company where autonomy, results and fun are key
- Your chance to work with premium clients and deliver on exciting assignments
- A learning opportunity as you will meet with the best candidates from the technology sector
- A solid training with recognized mentors and introduction to state-of-the-art recruitment tools and methods
- A central location in Brussels with a cosy working space (multiple activities planned every month) and a satellite office in Genval with inspiring view
- A rewarding package
Excited to know more? I would love to hear from you!