Our customer, active in Electronic Document Management, is a young, multi-cultural and dynamic team dedicated to performing document reception, classification, scanning and metadata encoding of about 30 million documents each year.
They have developed a revolutionary set of technologies wich offers Electronic Document Management services to paper-intensive organizations looking to transform their business and optimize their processes by use of deep learning neural networks.
Due to steady growth and in line with the realisation of the business objectives, our customer is on the lookout for new key Permanent contributor to join their PMO as Senior Project Manager.
- To lead integration projects of the solution software to the customers.
- To establish projects' standards & processes.
Responsible for all aspects of projects from initiation through completion (on-time/on budget and exceeding stakeholder's expectations)
- Develop the project's key objectives, scope, success criteria and communicate them effectively across the project team
- Plan, schedule, and track project deliverables and milestones using Microsoft Project, PMO tools and methods, manage resources
- Manage issues and risks
- Gather requirements and contribute to the solution
- Conduct user acceptance testing
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
Contribute, applying and develop standard project management practice, templates and process.
This position interfaces with customers, production, sales and management staff. The Project Manager will report to the Manager - Project Management Office.
- Bachelor or Master Degree.
- Required experience:
- 8 years work experience,
- 6 years as a Project Manager in a IT department,
- Work experience in he following areas will make the difference: Business Process, Document Management, Management Consulting, Web-based applications, Business Process outsourcing.
- Yours skills:
- You have a strong expertise with a project management methodology. PMP Certification is an asset,
- Quality assurance training, certifications is a plus,
- Good analytical and synthesis skills,
- Good understanding of the business (document management sector),
- Perfect command of Dutch/French and fluency in English.
- Your attitude:
- Good Communication and Influencing skills,
- Team player, quick self-starter, pro-active attitude,
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance,
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment.
What is in it for you?
- You will operate in a dynamic professional environment where innovation and high standard services continuously evolve.
- Excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, in alignment with your added value to the company.
- You will work on specific projects and be able to build up solid evolution potential within a socially engaged no-nonsense team.
- Solid career perspectives in a growing organisation, you will be one of the pillars of the team.
- Unique opportunity to work with highly reputed professionals and grow your skills on a day-to-day basis.