Our customer is a reputed IT service company with strong strategy and a human oriented company culture. Due to permanent we are requested to hire a new team member with potential for further evolution.
With respect to the confidentiality requested by our customer, more information will be provided during a face to face interview.
- You design, implement and maintain the infrastructure for a portfolio of 100+ companies in Belgium
- You guide your customers in their journey to the cloud
- You analyse, audit, plan, implement and follow-up the architecture related to infrastructure and applications projects
- You support escalation for incident reported by internal and/or external teams
- You are bilingual (FR/NL) and have a good level in English
- You have 5+ years of experience as System Engineer or equivalent
- You are proactive, result-oriented, stress resistant and full of energy
- You are a team player and customer oriented
- Technical skills:
- Active directory
- Network knowledge including security aspects
What is in it for you?
- a career in a company with a solid future where career opportunities are real
- a place in an IT team where you will be appreciated as a person
- a privileged working atmosphere
- a complete salary package including a company car