Halio™ is no ordinary glass. It's magic. It's the future.
Since many years the building industry has looked for the best and simplest way to control sunlight. The ambition was to give people the ability to let in the maximum of natural light into their work and living spaces while cutting out the glare and unwanted heat, and protecting our valued possessions from sun damage.
Halio™ has made this dream come true. Halio™ is the newly created entity to grow the strategic partnership between AGC Group - world leader in Glass industry - and Kinestral - a California-based start-up that developed the smart-tinting technology.
Halio™ is an integrated IoT smart-tinting glass system that goes well beyond traditional glass and that provides the following unique customer experience.
The Role / Job
- You will be the technical interface to 3rd party interoperability activities initiated by Halio International.
- You will be the technical interface to 3rd party software applications written to Halio Cloud API.
- You may write software that talks to the Halio API. This Software would run on independent servers unless feature was prioritized by KTIPD for integration.
- Bachelor or Engineering Degree or equivalent experience.
- Fluent in English, French is a strong asset.
- Knowledge in developing code in multiple programming language (e.g. C++, Python or equivalent).
- Knowledge in automation and testing via scripting/programming.
- Understanding of Agile and other development processes and methodologies is a plus.
- Knowledge about APIs and working with 3rd parties using them.
- A solid understanding of networking and core Internet protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP, and distributed networks).
- Good organizational skills and communication skills.
- Wilingness to work within a team but with a good level of autonomy and able to making decisions based upon priorities and schedules.