Medior / Senior Software Engineer Java
As a Medior / Senior Software Engineer, you will be part of our Java development team that is working on Enterprise Imaging, the future of patient care.
Join one of our talented teams who are proactively involved in the entire development cycle!
As Medior / Senior Software Engineer specialized in Java you
- Design, code and test specific parts of the application in collaboration with other software engineers and architects.
- Align with product owners to integrate client feedback.
- Own and optimize your piece of the codebase.
- Innovate and align closely with other team members to share best practices and identify improvements.
- Mentor and guide junior colleagues.
What you bring to the table
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science.
- You have several years of hands-on development and design experience in a Java project with significant size and complexity.
- Preferably, you have experience with desktop applications.
- You have a passion for Java open source technologies and Agile methodologies.
- You are a seasoned mentor with a strong team player attitude.
- Proficient in English.
- Required: J2SE, J2EE, Clean Code, Design patterns, OOA/D, Web services, JUnit, relational databases (Oracle) & JDBC.
- Nice to have: JPA, Hibernate, OSGi, JBoss, profiling, GIT, Jenkins, Angular, Bootstrap, Gradle, Docker, JSON, FHIR, DICOM, HL7
What we can offer you
We offer a rewarding career in a field that impacts lives, the opportunity to work with a talented, committed team of individuals, training, and career development programs, and a competitive compensation and benefits package.
So are you ready to shape (y)our future?