Software Engineer Java
As a Software Engineer specialized in Java you will be part of our scrum product development team.
As a Software Engineer
- You engineer software for our next generation of CIS (Clinical Information Systems) and EPR (Electronic Patient Record) Systems, more specifically in the CPOE (Computerized physician order entry) domain.
- You develop the framework, and the functionality for medical staff to order and follow up procedures in an efficient way, including clinical decision support in cooperation with the development team.
What you bring to the table
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience with software engineering.
- You are a teamplayer with strong architectural know how.
- You are especially interested in the synergy of business functionality and technology.
- You are a dynamic problem-solver with a strong analytical mind.
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of German or French is an asset.
J2EE, Angular, JPA, IntelliJ, REST, EJB, WildFly, SQL, Oracle DBMS, Docker, Jenkins, GIT, Subversion, OO
Location: Agfa HealthCare, Ghent (Belgium)
What we can offer you
We offer a rewarding career in a field that impacts lives, the opportunity to work with a talented, committed team of individuals, training and career development programs, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. So are you ready to shape (y)our future ?