As a .NET Developer you will be part of the development team responsible for our scheduling application. The application is installed in hospitals worldwide. You will assist in the analysis, development and follow-up of this product suite, related Web services, integrations with other products, etc.
As a .NET Developer:
- You develop and maintain our scheduling and order flow application (Impax).
- You independently research, analyze and debug technical issues.
- You implement international HealthCare standards (e.g. FHIR).
- You perform unit and white-box testing.
- You review codes and automate GUI.
- You support internal customers and colleagues on all technical matters.
What you bring to the table
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent discipline.
- Professional (object-oriented) software development experiences using the .NET framework within a complex enterprise environment are an asset.
- You have excellent knowledge of .NET and C#.
- You have knowledge of at least some of the following technologies: WPF, WCF, LINQ, NHibernate, Entity Framework.
- You are excellent at debugging and trouble shooting.
- You have a good knowledge of object-oriented design and enterprise architectures.
- You are a dynamic problem-solver with a strong analytical mind.
- You are a team player and have a structured way of working.
- You have a good knowledge of English.
What we can offer you
We offer a rewarding career in a field that impacts lives, the opportunity to work with a talented, committed team of individuals, training and career development programs, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. So are you ready to shape (y)our future ?
Location: AGFA HealthCare, Ghent (Belgium)