Our Integrated Care business unit
- The Integrated Care Solution business unit is a new business unit that is responsible for the definition and roll out of integrated care solutions. The focus of integrated care solutions is on the support of patients and health care providers outside of the acute care framework by delivering innovative WorkFlow and care coordination solutions. The Integrated care solutions BU works closely with external partners and the AGFA HealthCare business units and departments to create a comprehensive care coordination and commercially attractive solutions to the market.
- To strengthen our department Integrated Care Solutions in Belgium we are looking for a Technical Specialist.
- The Technical Specialist has full responsibility for customer delivery projects for the integrated care suite; this includes standard as well as project specific deployment, support and maintenance activities. Together with the other the other members of the integrated care service team the technical specialist will deliver so called on-call support.
- The Technical specialist Integrated Care is engaged in the pre-sales, implementation and support of the customer projects for all aspects related to delivery and support.
- As Technical Specialist you are responsible for:
- The analysis, delivery, documentation and customer support for all your integrations.
- Training of services, sales and marketing on all integration aspects.
- Participating in creation of responses to Request for Information and Requests for Proposal.
- Providing feedback to management on the market needs and trends of integrated care.
- You hold a bachelor degree (or higher) in IT.
- You have 1 - 3 years of experience (new graduates are welcome) and HealthCare IT knowledge is an asset.
- You are familiar with HealthCare IT standards (HL7, FHIR, DICOM, IHE...) and knowledge of the Mirth integration engine is appreciated.
- You are experienced with scripting language (Java script, groovy), JSON, Rest, SQL & NoSQL, Unix, Windows, Linux, Web debugging, certificates (SSL).
- Knowledge of VMware, RAID & Storage technologies will help you to be a successful integration engineer
- You have the ability to build technical relationship with prospects and/or existing customers.
- You are structured in your work and meet all your deadlines within budget.
- You are a great communicator and a team player.
- You are flexible and eager to learn new things.
- Self-Motivated learner for new things.
- Good language skills in English (oral/written) are a must, but other language skills are an asset.
- Willing to travel up to 30%.
We offer a rewarding career in a field that impacts lives, the opportunity to work with a talented, committed team of individuals, training and career development programs, and a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Location: Mortsel, Belgium