Verification & Validation Engineer
Technical validation/verification of Products and Solutions according to new customer requirements. The provided Solutions contain products from different competence centres and/or 3rd party and will be validated through internal testing, followed by testing in a production and field environment.
As a Validation / Verification Engineer you are responsible for:
- Implementing the Verification and Validation Plan according to the overall V&V-process.
- Creating Validation Test Suites and Tools covering the technical requirements of products and solutions.
- Executing Validation Test Suites, internally in a lab environment by a simulation of a real clinical environment.
- Analyzing the outcome of testing, reporting and discussing of the technical issues to the R&D competence centres and providing proposals for solutions.
- Technical Pilot site assessment and advice to Marketing and Service in the selection of the Pilot site.
- Technical ownership of the Pilot sites during the set-up and maintenance of a Clinical Validation (Pilot).
- Decision advice to release solutions based on the results of the testing and according to the quality and regulatory standards.
- Technical advice and support of the regional organization related to regional solutions, demos and events.
- Supporting the Service organization in first deployments of new packages in the field.
- Transferring overall technical knowledge to the regional Service and Sales organisation.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science.
- You have at least 5 years of experience.
- You have knowledge of PACS/RIS, medical imaging and workflows.
- You are an expert in operating systems at admin level (Solaris, Windows, Networking)
- You have knowledge of databases and data Storage.
- You have limited knowledge of scripting and programming.
- You have an in depth knowledge and experience in computer Hardware and connectivity issues (network-switches, NAS-SAN Storage solutions, ...)
- You are a problem solver.
- You are a team player.
- You are focused on customer satisfaction.
- You have good communication skills (written and oral).
- You are a self learner.
- You have a good knowledge of English.
Location: AGFA HealthCare, R&D, Moutstraat 100, Ghent (Belgium)
To learn more about AGFA HealthCare, follow us on you tube / instagram / LinkedIn channel