Purpose of the job
- Support the company strategy development and growth via digital media, including the design of robust and innovative solutions
- Deploy and maintain IT Office environment in collaboration with third party suppliers
- Document processes and user's guidelines
- Provide IT support to users and manage incidents until their resolution for L1 and L2, follow the escalation process with suppliers for L3
- Troubleshooting and optimization oriented
- Monitor IT market to keep up-to-date with technology
Main activities and responsibilities
- Business Development:
- Enhance the IT landscape by following the technology and the market
- Find new opportunities to increase automation and integration between systems, in order to simplify their management
- Operations: Responsible for operating, managing the users IT workplace
- Budget & Forecasts: Support Chief Digital Officer to elaborate annual budget
- Any other duties that aim to the achievement of the department objectives within individual competences
- You display a positive, open and cooperative behavior in order to facilitate a good relationship inside and outside the department; you avoid and help solve conflicts
- You comply with Company policies, values and ethics
- You comply with local, national legislations and health & safety standards
- You report to hierarchy any hazards, non-compliances and risks whether to employees or to the company
- Requirements & qualifications:
- Experienced in IT service desk. ITIL Foundation certification is an asset.
- Troubleshooting and optimization focused.
- Knowledge of Microsoft solutions; in particular with Azure AD, GPO, O365 including SharePoint, EMS, Skype for Business.
- Good network expertise.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant IT experience.
- Excellent communication skills in English (other EU language are advantages).
- Ability to manage multiple assignments in a multi-cultural & multi-site environment.
- Ability to prioritise and be proactive.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, stress resistant.
- Analytical skills, creative thinking, problem solving and flexibility.
- Willing to travel and work outside regular Office hours as required.
- A full time position, permanent contract
- A remuneration that will be in line with the industry standards + additional benefits.