For a company in Brussels in the finance industry, we are looking for a ASP / .NET Developer.
- Your main responsibilities are to support the finance platform keeping it highly available and manageable despite the growing business requirements.
- You will evolve in a challenging and strong security environment with a zero downtime constraint.
- For that, you perform different activities from new development and maintenance tasks:
- You perform investigations to deal with tickets/cases create by different stakeholders to find a resolution
- You perform code changes through discussions with different stakeholders (Scrum teams, Architect) based on R&D backlog or case resolutions
- You identify and deliver platform improvements and automation possibilities, concerted with stakeholders, to ensure the operational continuity of the platform
- You participate in the daily improvement by tracking the non-performant processes
Thanks to the training you will get, you will become a technical expert in your domain.
- You work in IT for more than 4 years
- You spend over 2 years working in a web application development/support position, especially in a complex business logic application
- You have a good technical knowledge of ASP 3.0
- You also have a strong technical expertise in .NET latest technologies (VB.NET/C#, ASP.NET, WCF...).
- You speak English, with a good practice of either French or Dutch
- Contract: Freelance or Permanent
- Duration: Long-term
If you think you are up for this challenge, send us ASAP the latest version of your CV and we will immediately be in touch to discuss.