For our office in Brussels, we are looking for a stand out Business Analyst, who will develop and manage major transformation processes.
Within the Benelux team, you act as sparring Partner, for one of the top insurance companies, and will mainly focus on our Non-Life products.
As Business Analyst, you will have to:
- Create documentation about the business processes, needs and requirements
- Ensure consistency/integrity of Business Design, Functional Design and Configuration in your domain
- Promote business buy-in to a configuration based standard package implementation and a Benelux harmonization of the requirements
- Participate to the test strategy & test plan in your domain
Technical and design skills
- You can work independently on medium/complex tasks and resolve problems in your domain.
- You can challenge business and developers on the needs and the solution design.
- You have already demonstrated capacity to shape, define, deliver business solutions, and challenge processes
- Ideally, you have a basic knowledge of SQL (can define basic statements (mainly reading them))
Business and leading skills
- You are able to lead small groups of people and are team oriented (eg. leading workshops)
- You have the ability to present a complex topic simply to middle management to drive to a decision(presentation and slide creation skills)
- You are a networker, and are able to build up a good relationship with business stakeholders and project team.
We DARE to challenge you to join Allianz Benelux and bring it to the next level. We offer you a challenging role in an international landscape and more:
- Working in a dynamic environment at Allianz, the world leader in financial provision and insurance
- A pleasant working atmosphere and great work-life balance
- An experienced and enthusiastic team
- An engaging, analytical, social, and multilingual job in a close-knit company
- A company located in the heart of Brussels at walking distance from the metro (planned move will be in 2019 to a brand new building at walking distance from the north station)
- Development opportunities and an attractive salary package supplemented with extra-legal benefits in line with your experience
Have we sparked your interest? Don't hesitate, apply online, and discover your potential at Allianz!