As a key role for implementing Information security risk management, the candidate performs the IT risk assessments defined in the Allianz Group Information Security Risk Management section of the Allianz Information Security Directives.
The candidate should own a CISSP or eventually be ready to start working on it. A perfect command of English is mandatory.
Allianz is the HOME for those who DARE!
About Allianz in the Benelux
Allianz is a global leader in insurance and financial services provision. It is present in over 70 countries, employing more than 140,000 people and serving more than 86 million customers. In the Benelux, Allianz offers a broad range of insurance products and services for individuals, the self-employed, SMEs, and large companies through its network of insurance brokers. In Belgium and Luxembourg, Allianz serves more than 900,000 customers, employs close to 950 people, and collects 2.1 billion euros. In the Netherlands, Allianz serves over 1.3 million customers with the help of distribution partners and its direct writer, Allsecur. Allianz employs approximately 1,000 people in the Netherlands and collects 1.1 billion euros in gross premiums in that country.
- Initiate IT risk assessment on Allianz Benelux IT applications and manage the WorkFlow from initiation to finalization and sign off.
- Determine the score values for exploitability and impact, if necessary, with consultancy of the OE ISO.
- Initiate the approval and the documentation of the results into the Enterprise Governance Risk and Control tool used for IT risk management (RSA Archer)
IT risk assessment can be applied pro-active and most cost effective at project stage. Selecting and designing measures to meet non-functional requirements and mitigate information risk within appetite is orders of magnitude cheaper at project stage compared to fixing deficiencies at a alter stage.
The information security risk assessor role can be assigned the project information security manager role, fulfilling the requirements of the Application Security LifeCycle as defined in the Allianz Information Security Directives and implement the IT risk assessment requirements for the project at the same time.
This way, there are no assessment surprises either.
- Excellent communication skills in English, especially in writing
- A Bachelor or master's degree in Computer Science, IT, Information Security
- The candidate should be a Certified Information System Security Professional (ISC2 CISSP). If the candidate is not CISSP yet, he should be prepared to pass the CISSP exam in the first year of employment or hold a master's degree in information security.
- Nice to have:
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified in Risk and Information System Control (ISACA CRISC)
- Experience with IT risk assessment within the financial services industry
- Experience using Enterprise Governance Risk Compliance tools, in particular RSA Archer
What do you get in return?
- We offer you a challenging role in an international landscape (mainly Rotterdam/Brussels).
- Working in a dynamic environment at Allianz, the world leader in assistance and insurance
- A pleasant working atmosphere and a great work-life balance
- An experienced and enthusiastic team
- An engaging, analytical, social, multilingual job in a close-knit Benelux company
- A company located in the heart of Brussels at walking distance from the metro (move planned in 2019 to brand new building at walking distance from the north station)
- A company located in the heart of Rotterdam at Coolsingel
- Development opportunities and an attractive salary package supplemented with extra-legal benefits in line with your experience
Have we sparked your interest?
Don't hesitate, apply online and discover your potential at Allianz!