Want to join a young and dynamic environment?
Our fast-growing company has an immediate opening for a .NET Developer.
The successful candidate will offer support to our executive team and work collaboratively with highly talented poeple.
- We believe in Agile and you will be part of a Scrum team in which you are collaborate with the rest of the team to achieve the best deliverable possible for each sprint. The team is often a mix of client and Alter Solutions personnel working together.
- During the sprint planning, you will decide how to best implement the technical stories and participate in the story estimations. Together with your peers you will align on the approach and how this will fit within the overall architecture of the project
- Within each sprint, you take ownership of the stories you work on and analyse, develop, test and release them.
- You align closely with the other developers in order to ensure that the right person works on the right task and you even benefit from peer review throughout the sprint. We work with tools that help you move ahead faster.
- On top of pure back-end skills, you have insight into the front-end and design work, so that you are efficient in the collaboration within the team.
- On top of regular sprint work, you provide our clients with advice on digital change, helping them to exploit Web, mobile and social media to strengthen their brand and grow their business.
- You have Bachelor or Master degree in ICT or equivalent by experience.
- Good team player, enjoy working in a multinational environment
- Able to communicate with business as well as technical leads
- A broad interest in developing Web applications
- Knowledge of coding best practices (HTML, CSS)
- Motivated to learn and evolve professionally
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, you are dynamic, flexible, organised and a good communicator.
- Experienced with software development, preferably in Microsoft ASP.NET and C#
- Knowledge of .NET framework (.NET core is a nice to have); Entity Framework
- Knowledge SQL Server/ Oracle
- Experience with Agile and test driven development
- Experience with Microsoft or Oracle environment
- Experience with WinForms.
- You can speak Dutch or French and have a good knowledge of English.
What we offer
A welcoming and inclusive environment. Extensive career and personal development opportunities. An attractive salary package with fringe benefits (laptop, internet, meal voucher, representation fee, company car, etc...).
Already interested? Or just want to know more? Feel free to contact me or send me directly your resume via the button below.