You would have to develop innovative Hardware and software products that directly improve the audio experience in Mobile devices (phones, tablets, mobile accessories, computing devices), as smart amplifiers or audio software focusing on digital signal processing for Speech and Music.
- Create: Bring new audio and haptic quality in the world's best products! As a member of a multidisciplinary research and development team, you will contribute to creating the next generation solutions for audio or haptic products.
- Productize: Bring new ideas to life. Implement innovative concepts by maturing and productizing features or systems in close cooperation with your colleagues.
- Evaluate: Make the right choices. Determine the best ideas based on your technical insight and refine the selected solutions into a beyond-state-of-the art algorithm: robust, user-friendly, and ready for product development.
- Share: Make sure your colleagues make the most of our new features. Mentor the LESS experienced colleagues in the team. Contribute to the technical couching of application engineering teams.
- Improve: Strive for excellence. Identify improvement points and apply them to the existing systems, algorithms, or the way we work.
- Your experience
- Master or PhD in Engineering (electrical, electronic, computer Science)
- Thorough knowledge of signal processing theory, audio and acoustics
- Minimum 5 years of experience in signal processing algorithm development from concept to application either in a research or an industry environment.
- Knowledge in practical implementation limitations in the algorithm design context. Experience with fixed-point arithmetic is an asset.
- Proficient in Matlab and Python
- Knowledge in C code and Other programming or scripting languages are an asset (Pearl, Bash, DSP-specific assembly).
- Knowledge of SW development and testing concepts and validation tools and frameworks (SVN, GIT, Jenkins, Jira).
- Personal Quality
- Good communication skills: working and communicating well in an international environment with different cultures and backgrounds.
- Fast learner, curious to experiment and explore completely on new technologies and applications.
- Creative, Passionate working attitude and an Agile mindset. You are open-minded.