At Altran Belgium, we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we're inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth. Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package. If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in this profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges... Apply today!
- As a Business Analyst, you will be the drive behind all improvements of the tool & functionalities within your scope.
- You will analyze the business requirements and supervise the IT team in their developments.
- You act as the point of contact for all departments and you will be the link with the Project Management Office.
- In this position, you will have ownership of the improvement of processes and be part of a team that is acting as a liaison between IT and the business.
- Gather the requirements of the business and work with the IT to find appropriate solutions
- Analyze the impact and risk of new service developments on the system
- Document the work and produce detailed business requirements
- Pay attention to having the right trade-off between quality, cost and timeliness
- Produce workshops, train users and facilitate communication between the business and the IT teams during the project delivery phase
- Experienced with analysis in software development projects
- You possess an analytical mind, bring structure where needed and have the flexibility to quickly adapt in case of unexpected change of priority
- Excellent communication skills: present information clearly and concisely, provide regular information on status and issues
- Organizational skills and capacity to work autonomously
- Able to build constructive relationships with the different stakeholders while managing changes and conflicting priorities.
- Ideally, you have experience with Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Knowledge and/or experience with methodologies: UML,BPMN, tools: ARIS,SQL,Visio and programming languages such as .NET, Java, are an asset
- You are fluent in Dutch or French and have an excellent command of English.