Altran Belgium - Cards Process Expert
> 5 years experience
Master (5+ years)
- Understand as is process
- Review process as described in process documentation
- Manage change (training, communication & info)
- Lead project focus on process improvement and outsourcing
- Work within squad team (Agile) under supervision of Scrum master
- You hold a Master's degree
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and French
- Minimum 8 years professional experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in banking, in a Cards process environment
- Proven track record of process improvements and project management
- Experience with process design and modelling
- Identification of potential improvement areas and the definition of potential solutions (non-technical)
- You have experience in ARIS designer
- Good communication and influencing skills
As the global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D), Altran offers its clients a new way to innovate by developing the products and services of tomorrow. Altran works alongside its clients on every link in the value chain of their project, from conception to industrialization.
Show full description
For over thirty years, the Group has provided its expertise to key players in the Aerospace, Automotive, Defense, Energy, Finance, Life Sciences, Railway, and Telecoms sectors, among others.
We are dedicated to supplying effective and adaptable solutions that boost the value of companies. Our approach combines critical technologies, multi-domain expertise and cross-fertilization between sectors. Based on a global network of world-class experts and a cost-cutting industrial supply chain, our customized tools deliver business goals in an ever more challenging environment. In 2017, the Altran group generated revenues of €2.828bn.
With a headcount of more than 33,000 employees, Altran is present in more than 20 countries. In Belgium and Luxembourg, Altran employs about 800 people with its main office located in Brussels.