Altran Belgium - Full - Stack .NET Developer
> 2 years experience
Bachelor (3 years)
- Development and maintenance of Web applications, both front-end as back-end;
- To be involved in the complete lifecycle of application development, from specifications to delivery; in contact with end customer.
- To understand and translate the specific needs of our clients into pragmatic IT solutions, with the appropriate ratio quality/cost.
- More than 3 years experienced as a Full-Stack developer
- An advanced knowledge of Angular 6+, JS, CSS, JQuery or Web services;
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment;
- Fluent English, Dutch or French advanced knowledge is welcomed;
- You have a Bachelor or Master's Degree in IT
- Opportunity to get an employee contract;
- Integration in a solid and dynamic team;
- Possibility to participate in international projects;
- Participation in exciting and motivating projects;
- Career evolution;
- New challenges;
Location: Brussels or Flanders
Our customers: banking, insurance, Telco, energy and government
As the global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D), Altran offers its clients a new way to innovate by developing the products and services of tomorrow. Altran works alongside its clients on every link in the value chain of their project, from conception to industrialization.
Show full description
For over thirty years, the Group has provided its expertise to key players in the Aerospace, Automotive, Defense, Energy, Finance, Life Sciences, Railway, and Telecoms sectors, among others.
We are dedicated to supplying effective and adaptable solutions that boost the value of companies. Our approach combines critical technologies, multi-domain expertise and cross-fertilization between sectors. Based on a global network of world-class experts and a cost-cutting industrial supply chain, our customized tools deliver business goals in an ever more challenging environment.